Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Free Strap Clamp Woodworking Plan

Wow!

I kind-of forgot about this blog.  Sorry.
E-Z 45 Degree Log Tenon Cutter
E-Z 45-Degree Log Tenon Cutter
I switched my www.rusticwoodworking.com website over to Weebly a few years ago, and they also have a blog feature.  I haven't been writing much there either.

I still sell the E-Z Log Tenon Cutters and Tools.  I am also still cutting tree log slices for wood crafters.

I now offer a FREE Strap Clamp Plan that you can make out of scrap pieces of wood and a basic ratchet strap tie-down.

When you need to tie down a round object like a log, a strap clamp works well, especially if it is too large to put into a regular woodworking vice or clamp.

You can use the Strap Clamp to secure logs for peeling bark with a draw knife, drilling pilot holes, and for cutting the tenons at the ends of logs and branches.
For more Rustic Woodworking information, please visit our website at www.rusticwoodworking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment