Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Clearing Land is Hard Work!

Building a new shop. Clearing land. Simple, right?

I suppose most people clear land and just get rid of the trees and branches, or the contractor just hauls all that stuff away, or throws it through a mulcher.

NOT ME!

Every tree and branch, every curve, knot, and all the cool characters of wood, is something that is truly unique.

I see things to make, future projects, slices, wood parts. This is gold!

It is taking me longer than anticipated, but you will love the results.

Rain delayed me a week, one big pine tree dropped over a power line, I had a drunk driver broadside my semi-truck, but other than that, life's good.

I hope that people realize that I love working with wood, and I have high hopes of really getting Rustic Woodworking off and running. That's why I am building a new shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment